There are new classes up on the calendar:
- May 30th ( 1pm to 3pm ) – Learn to Solder Workshop. If you’ve been to one of our learn to solder events before, this might be old hat, but whether you’re totally new to soldering, want to brush up your skills, or your kids just want to do it yet again, come on out and put together a simple blinking robot badge. No RSVP required, feel free to just show up any time during the 2-hour block. [Cost: Free for Members, $3 for Non-Members]
- June 13th ( 1pm to 3pm) – DIY Radio Transmitter Workshop. Come learn the basics of AM Radio and build your own mini broadcasting station. All ages welcome. This class is limited to 15 people, so make sure to sign up early. If it fills up, we will consider holding it again in July. [Cost: $20 for Members, $30 for Non-Members] Click here to RSVP & Pay online.
And, here are some of the workshops in the queue / planning stages for the rest of the year:
- Build Your Own HoverCraft
- Homemade Speakers
- DIY Synthesizers, Audio Amplifiers, & Other Noisy Things
- Build your own Arduino from scratch
- Introduction to Electronics and Electrical Components
- Introduction to Arduino Programming
- Sewing Machine Basics
- T-Shirt Screen Printing
- Wearable Electronics
- Build your own Body Form for clothes making
If you have ideas or requests for classes, or especially if you want to offer / teach something of your own (and non-technical is great too!), drop us a line.